For the Love of ???: Final Week to Vote for the Star of Round 2
Voting for the Star of Round 2 of “For the Love of ???” ends this Friday, February 28, 2014.
The final six characters in contention are:
- Neville Longbottom
- Ron Weasley
- Teddy Lupin
- Andromeda (Black) Tonks
- Luna Lovegood
- Narcissa (Black) Malfoy
Inspired by the success of the Percy Jackson Ship Weeks—Welcome to the Harry Potter Ship Weeks! We thought it would be a nice idea to do this in celebration of the announcement of the ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ film series :) Some basic guidelines:
- You can participate by contributing anything you want—fanfiction, graphics, gifsets, art etc. Just get the creative juices flowing!
- You can join in at any point in time and choose which weeks you want to participate in.
- You can make as many contributions to each week as you like.
- We have only included the major canon ships because there would be far too many otherwise, but feel free to make things for any ship you want during the free ship week, be it any canon ships we missed or non-canon ships as well.
- As you may have noticed, some of the more minor ships are combined to share a week as there’s a large number of them.
- If your post may require trigger warnings, please list them at the beginning of the post, as a matter of courtesy.
- Please remember to tag everything with ‘hpshipweeks’, this is the tag we will be tracking, not separate ship tags. Keep in mind that you need to put this within the first five tags on your post or it won’t show up in the tracked tag.
If you have any more questions, feel free to send us a message at hp-shipweeks.tumblr.com, and follow us for updates!
PLEASE REBLOG THIS TO SPREAD THE WORD, even if you might personally not want to participate. The idea is to get as many people involved as possible and produce lovely things for everyone in the fandom to enjoy :)
R&HR SMUT: Round 2 - Sign Ups/Prompt Claiming Now Open!
R&Hr Smut Fest: Round 2 - Prompting Is Open!
Prompting is now open for round 2 of R&HrSmut!
This fest is now being run exclusively on livejournal (links will be posted here once posting begins).
Remember, the idea for this fest is to focus on the “missing years” of Romione’s relationship. We know they got married and had [at least] two kids and there have been several stories written around those facts, so this fest will focus on things that we don’t know happened for sure.
Also keep in mind that with the date range of May 2, 1998 until September 1, 2017, Ron and Hermione would be between 18 and 37 years of age. So there is a wide range of life experiences that they can go through together (and have some sexy time).
Examples to help spark ideas:
- Camping the muggle way
- She loses her wedding ring
- He gets caught pawing at her in the Burrow
- Fight where they both apparate away and end up at the Burrow
- She gets mad that he doesn’t help around the house; he makes the bed backwards on purpose; she has to laugh
- Celebrating an anniversary
- Weddings of other family members
- Birth of nieces and nephews
R&Hr Smut: Round 2 Starts on Tuesday!
Help Ron & Hermione get it on at Round 2 of email@example.com
The theme for Round #2 will be “The Missing Years” aka everything after May 2, 1998 until September 1, 2017. The exception to the “everything” stated above is that you can’t write proposal, marriage, wedding night or baby conceptions… the whole idea behind round 2 is to put together a unique collection of Romione fics where they are just being themselves.
Prompt Submissions: October 15 - October 31
Prompt Claiming: November 2 - November 15
Fic/Art Due: February 15 (there will be extensions upon discussion)
Posting: March 1
When I get married…
There are two types of people in the world:
People who went through a Twilight phase
and people who are liars
My “Twilight stage” last about 30 mins into the first movie. After that I just enjoyed the beautiful shots of the Great Northwest.
Never read the books or watched the other movies. So is that really a “stage”?